Monday, August 23, 2010

Do I Care?

Do I care wot ppl think about me?? Honestly I would like to say NO but...

the answer obviously is a YES.. I DO care wot ppl think about me.. but wot can

i do to stop? No one have this power right?

And.. hell ya.. Do u guys wot the feeling of getting hated by two friends in one day?

I DO bcz my friend make it clear today that he hate me..bcz I'm annoying,violence,and?

but..i dun really care anymore...

the other one, is my so call "brother"..he start to hate me bcz I've done something he

doesn't like much..and.. i remove him from the relation of brother in the facebook..

i dun think he care.. but.. it's gay but i still need to say, my heart is bleeding..

it's seriously damn fuc*ing hurt!But, wot cn i do? I deserve this didn't i?

no one will gv a pity on me, or care.. bcz I'm just who I'm,get all the ppl hate me

after they knw me..feel like i dun wan to have friends anymore,but i can't..

No comments: