Sunday, October 3, 2010

Life

Sometimes,I'll had these feelings,feelings that I wanted to just stay in a imagination world,and never come back to reality.. Maybe to be in The Sim,this world is more easier to survive..and of course..things are under control... There's no racist in the small imagination world..You do wot u want if u can, if u failed,restart the game and start it over again.But can we really do this in reality world? NO we can't...We can't just go to suicide and restart our life back again.. We need to face the consequences after we did something.. I think that's why now lot of people would love to stay in the internet world instead of real world..People are scare,including me.We scare the "look" and the "think" of other people..We worry if we are don't done perfectly people will laugh at us,ashamed us..If u ask, "are u happy"? For sure, I'll answer.."oh yes, of course I'm happy.. I have a greatest father in the world,he always try his best to get wot I want..And I have a mother that can talk like friends,and a sister that love me so much"..I get mostly whatever I wanted..But deep inside...There is a things that cause me..No matter how happy I'm, I might not be 100% happy..I might need to learn how to let go for "treat" this problem..I dun know how long I need to let go,but,all I can do is just wait..Because the world won't stop for u..Things need to move on...Honestly...I'm tired...I just didn't find out why am I born yet..I felt stress in front of every body..Thinking that am I too girlish? Am I too rude or whatever... I just hope that world can stop and rest for a while..Or give me a break..

No comments: