Tuesday, October 21, 2008

About My Bez Fren!!!Dunno why "tebalik"look frm laz one^^

this...the laz one...she is damn pretty rite???haha..bt 她没有自信...haha
this is lihan...look very frenly here bt very COOL in real life..btw..she going to Singapore for study next year...haha
this is Tai...he is the RIGHT one...hehe..dun hav his pic...XD..u will though he is a gangster at the 1st time..bt he is a gud boy..i think la...haha...
elnasia~my only one bez fren in islam...haha...she is cute rite??she 反应gt abit 迟钝bt she cn score high mark in math=___=!!!
this is my "lao po"haha she is xin wei..a VERY nice girl~

this is vivian!!my "二奶"haha...she look cool in this pic but she is a nice person!

3 comments:

Jin said...

I'm sad about Lihan leaving ah!!jz wrong type until haha..=___=!!

PeNnY said...

lol...haha^^viviAN so pretty in tis pic

Vivian Cole G. said...

LOL
L.P~