Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wakao!

jz like my topic...WAKAO!!this week haven saw the BBX yet...
haih...so miss the stupid BBX...
hope can saw the BBX "lttr" cz nw ady 01:36am....
erm...oh ya..today i dint saw the stupid BBX is bcz i din go to i care...
bt BBX also dint go there la...he told me yesterday...
today din talk to BBX...haih...
miss BBX so much!!erm..ya today went to watch movie.~haha...
v my sis,pei wen,ah dai,and..........jiang jiang jiang jiang...kazat..
=__________=!!!!
haha...at the 1st i din expect he gt go v us...bt he is there...haha...
and jz nw saw BBX fren at uk de toilet..>___<..so speacial de place ler~~wakaka
ah dai slept in my hse today...haha..bt its nt really speacial nw...cz ady
'xi guan'liao...haha...every time dai use my com,my com will become sot sot de.
haha..so unlucky rite...erm..jz nw we watch保持通话 by louise koo,barbie,and many more
that i dunno de...XD..think that all for today...erm...nt yt!!!!!!!!!!!cz i went to cut my hair v vivian..haha..our hair are so short nw..i wan my hair be longer..T___T

No comments: