Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lalala~

ok...i think got SUM big trouble nw...1st,i think xin wei r angry bout me...oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!pls dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!(T__T) 2nd is...my phone bill this month is...RM3**...WTFH~!@#$%^&*()?!?!?!?!?!?! waliu eh...dunno why will be that high..haih haih...自怜当中.......T__T...no schl=no money..no money=cant pay bill...cant pay bill=no phone use!!!!!!!!!!! Wot the fuc**** Hell?!?!?!oppssss scold it out..sry sry.... T___T cant live witout my phone....i wan to sms..i wan to make call!!!!will did that to me?! haih... and till today,i found out that....the BBX told every one that about my thing!! =___= dun knw how to face BBX fren after this...and jz nw sms v BBX fren cz got sumthing to ask... and he ask me>>whr ur gf???hw ur gf BBX<<(BBX real name...hehe...) nw???walao eh!! BBX told me that we r 地下情咯!bt why nw like...like... very 光明正大 d???haih...miz the BBX so much......dunno wot BBX doing ler..........yer............exam coming...and i m still NOT ready yet..(T__T)(=__=)!! haih...gud luck to me...gud luck to me.....XD...

3 comments:

欣 薇 said...

aharx!
i am nt angry u la~
jz dat time my mood really No gud le~
eheehx!
so,
i am nt angry u BEST FREN!!!
aharx!
XD!XD!

Vivian Cole G. said...

u should happy

Jin said...

haha~!okok..We r BFF!!