Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today just come back from Taiwan

Today juz come bac from Taiwan,hehe....... So happy at there....hav a nice trip......will post the picture 2moro..... The Shannon ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to scare me......W>T>H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call to my hse and scare me only............ So stupid!!!i mean me.....haih......hope i can scare him back....wakaka....i'm evil....okay than..stop this topic......erm....shop a lot at Taiwan there.....(^_^) Bought a lot of clothes there......and i love those so much.....oh ya, i bought a Sun Glasses...it so nice man!!!!like it.....but quiet expensive thou....... Cost me $3800>>Taiwan Money<<(*.*)... All the Thing at Taiwan so expensive!!! But fashion than my country lah....so nvm to spend the more money....wakaka..... I miss the ppl so much!!!!! but not the *J* ah.....don't 误会。。。hehe...

No comments: